ImageFinderLite™ order now!
Install the Software
Download the zip file. To install the software:
The software requires an updated Windows to run.
To search for an image in a folder in your computer:
- Unzip file, "IFLite10.zip", to a folder;
- Click file, “ImageFinder Lite.exe”, in the folder to run.
To see the results:
- Select folder (Click “1” Button in the Toolbar)
- Get Library Signatures (Click “2” button in the Toolbar)
- Select Key (Click “3” Button in the Toolbar)
- Search (Click “4” button in the Toolbar)
- Click the “F” Button in the Results Panel ;
- Click the “>” Button in the Results Panel .
ImageFinderLite for Windows is an Off-the-Shelf Application Software.
ImageFinderLite for Windows searches for an image from a folder in four clicks. The ImageFinderLite is the Windows version and the AttraSeek is the Internet version.
ImageFinderLite for Windows is the Windows version of http://attraseek.com.
ImageFinderLite User's Guide