THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS BETWEEN YOU, THE END USER, AND Attrasoft. IT GOVERNS THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION KNOWN AS Attrasoft TransApplet (THE "PRODUCT"). IF YOU USE THE PRODUCT, THEN YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PACKAGE TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITH A COPY OF THE RECEIPT, AND YOUR LICENSE FEE WILL BE REFUNDED.
Attrasoft licenses use of the PRODUCT, which may be manufactured and distributed by Attrasoft or by a third party (either, the "Manufacturer"). You, the end-user, assume responsibility for the selection of the PRODUCT to achieve your intended results, and for its installation and subsequent use.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Attrasoft hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use the PRODUCT in object code form only, upon the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
1. Use the PRODUCT on the number of workstations for which you have purchased PRODUCT licenses. The workstations must be owned, leased or otherwise controlled by you, whether in a network or other configuration.
2. Create a quantity of backup copies of the PRODUCT, in any machine-readable or printed form, equal to the number of PRODUCT licenses you have purchased.
3. Transfer the PRODUCT and your rights under this Agreement to another party if the other party agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you transfer the PRODUCT, you must, at the same time, either transfer all copies of PRODUCT to the same party, or destroy any copies not transferred. You must immediately notify Attrasoft of the transfer.
4. Print out one copy of the Product documentation from the Attrasoft program, TransApplet, for each license purchased. If you print out any part of the Product documentation from the Attrasoft program, TransApplet, you must reproduce and include all the copyright notices that appear in the documentation on any such copy of the documentation.
You May Not:
1. Use or copy the PRODUCT, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
2. Use the PRODUCT concurrently on more than the number of workstations for which you have purchased licenses.
3. Copy, rent, distribute, sell, license or sub-license, or otherwise transfer the PRODUCT or this license, in whole or in part, to another party, except as specifically set forth above.
4. Incorporate the PRODUCT or any portion of the PRODUCT into, or use the PRODUCT, or any portion of the PRODUCT to develop, other software without a license from Attrasoft, or otherwise modify or create a derivative work from the PRODUCT without a license from Attrasoft.
5. Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the PRODUCT.
To use the PRODUCT as described in Sections 2 or 4 above, or for any other use not specifically set forth above, additional licensing from Attrasoft is required. For further information, please contact Attrasoft at:
Phone: (912) 484-1717
This Agreement gives you ownership only of the physical Attrasoft program, TransApplet, on which the PRODUCT is stored, but not of the PRODUCT itself. You acknowledge that Attrasoft owns all rights, title, and interest in the PRODUCT, and that you will acquire no rights in the PRODUCT through your use of it. You agree that you will take no action that interferes with Attrasoft's rights in the PRODUCT.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the PRODUCT together with all copies and documentation in any form. This Agreement will also terminate automatically and without notice from Attrasoft if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy the PRODUCT and all copies of the PRODUCT.
DISCLAIMER; LIMITED WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER ATTRASOFT NOR MANUFACTURER WARRANTS THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. However, where Attrasoft is the Manufacturer, Attrasoft warrants that the Attrasoft program, TransApplet, on which the software is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery as evidenced by a copy of your receipt.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
Where Attrasoft is the Manufacturer, Manufacturer’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be:
1. The replacement of the Attrasoft program, TransApplet, not meeting the Limited Warranty, which is returned to Manufacturer with a copy of your receipt.
2. If Manufacturer is unable to deliver replacement Attrasoft program, TransApplet, which is free of defects in materials or workmanship, you may terminate this Agreement by returning the PRODUCT and a copy of your receipt to the place of purchase, and your money will be refunded. Where Attrasoft is not the Manufacturer, Attrasoft shall have no liability to replace or refund, and you agree to look to Manufacturer to meet the obligations described above.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL ATTRASOFT OR MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF ATTRASOFT OR MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL ATTRASOFT OR MANUFACTURER
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Attrasoft is a trademark of Attrasoft, Inc. Microsoft, C# logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. No rights, license, or interest in such trademarks is granted hereunder.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS IN DATA
This computer software product and documentation are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Contractor/Manufacturer is Attrasoft, Inc.
You agree not to export or re-export the PRODUCT, directly or indirectly, to any countries, end-users or for any end uses that are restricted by U.S. export laws and regulations, without first obtaining permission to do so as required by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, or other appropriate government agency. These restrictions change from time to time. If you have any questions regarding your obligations under U.S. export regulations, you should contact the Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce, Exporter
Counseling Division, Washington D.C. (202) 482-4811, http://www.bis.doc.gov.
© Attrasoft 1998 – 2007
[Home][About][1 Introduction][2 Image Recognition][3 TransApplet][4 API][5 Interface][6 Input][7 Image Display][8 Preprocessing][9 Processing][10 Normalization][11 Parameter Class][12 Image Signatures][13 Unsupervised Filters][14 BioFilters][15 NeuralFilters][16 Dynamic Library][17 NeuralNet Filter][18 Parameters][19 Input Options][20 Database Input][21 Video Input][22 Live Video Input][23 Counting & Tracking][24 Counting ][25 Batch Job][26 ImageFinder for DOS][27 ImageHunt ][28 Support Packages]
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2007 Attrasoft. All rights reserved.